An exciting Temp-Perm Receptionist/Administration opportunity has become available within this growing sector of finance and science. This company has experienced some amazing growth in the last 6 months, so it's an exciting time to join and make this role you're own.
Based in very modern, CBD located offices you will enjoy working with this very future forward organisation to keep developing your administrative skills while still taping into your strong client focus as this is a reception based role.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Manage all incoming telephone enquiries in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Prepare clear and concise messages, and ensure the message is communicated promptly and correctly to the appropriate person
- Welcome visitors and promptly advise the appropriate employee of their arrival
- Ensure visitors and contractors sign-in using the iPad Sign-In Register and assign appropriate pass
- Management of meeting rooms
- Book couriers and take receipt of deliveries
- Organise travel bookings as required via travel email account
- Catering organising for office events
- Assist with research and arranging of events
- Reconcile and check invoices for consumables, catering and travel
- Large part of the role is proactively provide Team administration support to managers as required
What you need to bring to the role;
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a corporate Reception
- Extremely well presented and capable of dealing professionally with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong relationship management skills to quickly build rapport and trust across a variety of stakeholders
- Strong administration skills; organised, thorough, systems oriented with meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office applications at an intermediate level, ideally using MAC
- Exceptional time management skills to ensure punctuality and to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of travel administration including booking requirements is desired
- Ideally you will have Certificate IV in Business or Bachelor's degree but not essential.
Rarely does an opportunity present itself like this one. If you enjoy business and want to be more involved to its inner workings then this is the opportunity for you. Immediate temporary start with view of permanent for the right individual. Apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Brooke McKay on +61282709780
( SK94507A )