Receptionist/ Administrator - Construction
This dynamic and leading construction company are seeking an exceptional receptionist/ administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. Our client continually strives to provide efficient and top level service to its clients in the event of floods, fires and disasters. They are also committed to supporting local charities and organisations within the community.
This temporary role will start on Monday 8th January.
Hours of work: Monday- Friday 8:30am - 5pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering calls and assisting with customer queries
- Processing incoming emails and post
- Data entry and data base management including maintaining and updating of project files
- Following up with customers by phone and email for documentation required
- Collecting and distributing the mail
- Ad hoc administration for the broader team
Skills and Expertise:
- Ability to handle high volume/high pressure environment
- Excellent and professional customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office
- Highly recognised building company
- Convenient city fringes location, close to public transport
- Work with a dynamic, engaged and driven culture
- Assignment has potential to extend longer
If you are looking for a role that will utilise and recognise your strong Administration background and would like to work with a leading construction company, APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jessica Harvey on 07 3118 0125