This medium-sized law firm are well-known within Sydney's legal market and work within various practice areas including Corporate & Commercial, Insurance Litigation, Property Law and Workplace Relations. Describing themselves as family-orientated and professional, the firm's best interest lies within the needs of their clients.
Working within the Property team, you will be supporting a Partner, Senior Lawyer plus a busy team. Your role will be fast paced and challenging, requiring you to utilise your prioritisation skills to ensure deadlines are met.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- High level diary management for both the Partner and Lawyer
- Dictaphone typing of court documents and correspondence
- Extensive file, document and email management
- Carrying out research and liaising with high-profile clients
- Assist with monthly billing and invoicing
- General secretarial and PA duties as required
The ideal Candidate will possess:
- Proven legal secretarial experience preferably within Property
- Extremely organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to work
- Advance MS Suite skills and a fast and accurate typing speed
- Extreme attention to detail with the ability to follow strict processes and guidelines
- Ability to meet deadlines and communicate effectively
What's in it for you?
The firm offer a wide range of benefits to their employees such as full training provided by the Human Resource and IT Managers. You will have the opportunity to attend various social, events that the firm have to offer such as end of month drinks. You will be rewarded for you hard work and genuinely valued as a team member.
If you are looking for a challenging role that will utilise your skill set and advance your career, don't hesitate - send through your application today! Alternatively for a confidential discussion, call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )