The grounds are nestled within 110 acres of picturesque land and property with gardens and sports fields included. The buildings range from newly built within the last year, to heritage properties dating back from the late 1800's. The college holds well over 1000 students and has strong growth plans within the future.
Reporting to the director of operations your role will be to manage the strategic planning and operation of the infrastructures. You will oversee a team of up to 40 people within property management, facilities, maintenance, operations, capital projects, and many more. You will be able to provide expert advice within large and complex projects, demonstrate management and leadership skills in regards to any property related operations within the college.
- Tertiary qualifications within a property related discipline.
- Ability to show examples of experience within complex infrastructural operations.
- Exceptional management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage complex contracts.
- Salary up to $200,000 plus super.
- Work with a leading independent college.
- Friendly and professional environment.
- Ability to work autonomously, make your impact count.
Contact me today for more information on this unique opportunity.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Aiden Boast on 02 8270 9705 or firstname.lastname@example.org