You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the head of property management's portfolio.
- Maintain accurate inspections.
- Manage tenancy applications.
- Preparation of lease packs.
- Monthly reporting.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Experience in property management
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge with REST system.
- Current certificate of registration and a car.
In return you will receive:
- $60,000 - $70,000 salary.
- Learn from the best in the business.
- Monday - Friday work. Occasional Saturdays.
- Progression and training provided.
- Work in a boutique area, very close to the beach!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Aiden Boast on 02 8270 9705 or email@example.com