about the company
This privately owned residential property company are committed to providing a professional and positive image. With corporate offices based in the heart of the CBD, close to shops and cafes, they are currently seeking a Residential Property Manager to join their established brand.
about the role
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Conducting Open for Inspection and private appointments around the CBD
- Overseeing the completion of tenancy application forms
- Reference checking of prospective tenants
- Completion of lease documentation
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and trades
- Managing repairs and maintenance
- Liaising with solicitors
- Actively contributing to continuous improvement in business processes and practices
- Local area knowledge is highly desirable
Organised with the ability to simultaneously juggle multiple responsibilities, you will be professionally presented and spoken, with a good attitude and great work ethic! With exceptional written and verbal communication skills, you will have a minimum of 2 years property management experience along with exposure to trust accounting and REST. You pride yourself on your strong administrative capabilities and high attention to detail and ability to drive communications. If you are available to commence next week, this is a wonderful opportunity to join an established organisation that fosters a loyal and stable work environment.
If you fit the criteria, hit APPLY NOW or feel free to give Melanie Hammond a call at people2people on (07) 3118 0125.