This national commercial law firm is looking for a Property Legal Secretary to join their team in Brisbane on a full-time permanent basis.
Joining a busy team and reporting to a Partner, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with clients, Solicitors and Conveyancers
- End of month billing
- Document preparation and file management
- Organising settlements
- Secretarial and administrative duties
- Draft correspondence, including leases, assignments, variations and surrenders
To be considered for this role, you must have a minimum of three years' experience as a property secretary. You must be familiar with Queensland's retail leasing legislation.
To be successful in this role:
- Solid communication skills
- Confident working autonomously
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exposure to leasing
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
If this sounds like you please APPLY now! Alternatively, you can give Samantha a call on 0731180125 to have a confidential discussion.