This busy Law Firm located in Melbourne's South Eastern Suburbs is looking for a Legal Assistant specialising in Property/Conveyancing to join their team! With free parking available this is a great opportunity to work in a unique firm!
Your role will be busy and varied, assisting the Conveyancer on an ongoing temp assignment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing files
- Diary & email management
- Preparing & amending legal documents
- Liaising and corresponding with clients
- Property searches
- Dictaphone typing
The successful candidate will possess:
- Proven experience as a Legal Assistant(ideally within Property Law)
- You will be confident to liaise with professionals at all levels
- A friendly personality and ability to work autonomously
- Previous experience working on conveyancing matters is preferred
To apply online, please click the link on this page today! Or for a confidential discussion, please contact Mary Savova on 9098 7427