Your in depth project administrative skills in the property sector will secure you one of the positions available with a major client at Macquarie Park for 6 months and possibly longer.
- Collating all electronic reference material to enable executives to review
- Undertake title searches, validate ownership and all other details with lease management
- Assist in all areas of administration
- Interface with various teams to ensure impeccable communication
- Prepare reporting metrics for senior management
- Maintain tracking system for targets and progress
Your attention to details must be flawless and something that you take pride in providing consistently. Because your background is from a fast paced, complex and pressured environment, you are also able to be pre-emptive and pro-active to ensure positive outcomes and avoid risks. And finally, your demeanour is one where people can trust you and approach you to get things done with a positive attitude.
Call me now to discuss this exciting opportunity or apply immediately.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Francesca Arcuri on +61282709790
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.