about the company
This large, highly-innovative company leads the market in providing practical, sustainable solutions to their high-profile portfolio of clients. The passionate and driven team of accountants is committed to not only meeting, but exceeding expectations.
about the role
Due to exponential growth, our client is seeking an experienced Property Accountant to join its busy team of accountants. Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare financial reporting and EOM procedures
- Prepare annual and rolling budgets and forecasts
- Prepare financial and leasing report and sales analysis
- Analyse financial performance of the property portfolios
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and preparation of financial reports
- Preparation of audit work papers
- Maintain the all-important fixed asset register
- Ensure that top-notch, professional service is provided to clients
This role would suit a dynamic and motivated professional Accountant looking to progress their career within a large, prestigious company. Exposure to large, commercial properties would be a great advantage. A strong mix of financial and management accounting experience is essential, along with superior communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment will ensure your success in this position along with well-developed time management and organisational skills.
what's on offer?
- A high profile market leader
- Growing company - opportunities
- Strong leadership and mentoring
- Focused on training and development
- Social, inclusive team culture
- CBD location
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.