about the company
This large complex well-established organisation, have business both locally in Australia and overseas. With purpose-built facilities, they continue to supply their ever growing global customer base and have recently embarked on a period of rapid expansion. A genuine, 'Employer of Choice', they now seek an experienced Asset Controls & Assurance Officer to join their team on a 12 month contact to support a large upgrade project.
about the role
Assisting the Project Portfolio and Contracts Administrator with the day to day administration of the Portfolio, including review, tracking and reporting on projects through the approval cycle, this newly created opportunity will see you:
- Supporting project administration and analysis
- Providing reliable and consistent project control administration to ensure that the projects objectives are satisfied
- Supporting the reliability function including Service Agreement administration
- Governance & Assurance (including Project Evaluations, Close Out reporting, Performance Auditing etc)
- Systems administration - JDE Project Costing, EAMS modules & Project Portfolio Management Tool
- Assist in identifying risks and issues in relation to projects and reliability
- Contract Administration including:
- Maintain the Subcontract Trade Package Letting /Procurement Register in a complete and timely manner.
- Assist the Project Manager with assessing and approving award of Trade Packages.
- Maintain all required registers and documentation as directed by the Project Manager, report on same.
- Ensure changes to programmed works are communicated on a timely basis.
- Maintain good communication between the contracted parties to ensure that information is issued on a timely basis.
- Preparation and administration of any documentation required for/from the Contractor and their subcontractors
Degree qualified, you will have 5 years demonstrated experience in auditing, project administration and control, and procurement coupled with excellent organisational and negotiation skills. With the ability to effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders you are objective when dealing with issues, and pride yourself on your strong analytical and reporting skills. With exposure to ERP systems (JDE preferable) you have experience managing and tracking assets for future capitalisation and maintenance management systems along with an understanding of Critical Spares and Work Management processes.
Fostering a wonderful culture this is an organisation that supports a flexible working environment and provides sensational employee benefits. If you are currently looking to embark on your next challenge, APPLY today as this is an opportunity not to be missed! Previous experience within the food processing industry is highly preferable.