An exciting opportunity has emerged to join a leader in construction within this fast paced submission project team. Working as project administrator you will play a crucial part of the smooth operations of this very busy team and will provide direct support to the Bid Manager. Based in their Sydney Head Office, and close to public transport, this 4 month temporary role is a great career step.
Daily responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Document controller; downloading and uploading of documents into shared online tool.
- Ensure document submissions are compliant with the project document formats and requirements.
- Develop and maintain office filing and database systems, storing information accurately and safely.
- Coordinate meetings or events which may include preparing agendas, invitations, catering, note/minute taking, distributing actions and general organisational support.
- Provide administrative support to the Bid Manager and broader team - such as diary and travel coordination
- Assist in the creation and preparation of correspondence, documents, reports, presentations, and/or publications relevant to the project's operations.
What you need to bring to this role:
- Experience working as team support with projects would be highly regarded and with one on one support to a manager
- Intermediate to advanced in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience working as team support with projects would be highly regarded
- Proven strength in time management with a nature desire and willingness to help others within the team
- Proven track record of team support with diary management exposure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently, using initiative and self-direction, and as a team member to produce consistently high quality work
It's a great opportunity for someone wanting to expand their experience with project or team support in busy, fast paced environment. Initially a 4 month temp role, but may extend. Apply today or email Brooke at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered further!!