This organisation is a leading provider of innovative Energy Procurement, Contract Management & Environmental Reporting, and Projects and Advisory Services. They aim to reduce and optimise electricity and gas usage, saving businesses money on their energy bills and helping them to become more economically and environmentally sustainable.
This business has a unique opportunity for a high performing Project Systems Administrator to manage the operational, reporting and administration systems of the Projects & Advisory Services team. This role also provides support to the Director and Sector leads of this national team.
Based in their Sydney CBD Office and within minutes of Wynyard railway station, they define success in this role as:
- Bringing your "A" game to work each day in supporting the operational and administrative needs of the Projects & Advisory Services team nationally.
- Delivering the administrative and reporting requirements of the team's project tracking and reporting system and safety management system accurately and within agreed timeframes.
- Managing the local office to improve efficiency and effective use of office resources.
To be considered for the role, we are seeking:
- Candidates that are self-starters, highly organised and pride themselves on getting it right the first time and on time.
- Candidates with a minimum of 2 years experience in office administration, bookkeeping or accounting support within a project or engineering environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of CRM and Project tracking systems.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and data entry.
This is an exciting time for the Energy industry and we're looking for talented people to deliver exceptional service to our internal and external clients. We're partnering with people2people for this great opportunity so if you're ready for your next challenge and enjoy taking control, apply or call Francesca Arcuri on 02 8270 9790 for additional information.