About the Company
Established over 100 years ago, this diverse manufacturing company provides services to the construction, mining and infrastructure industries on a global scale. Based at their Australian Head Office on the north side of Brisbane, the- team now require the expertise of an experienced Quality Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
About the Role
Reporting to the Technical Support Services Manager this role will see you responsible for the effective and efficient implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Company's Quality, Safety, Environmental and Information systems. Along with the successful planning, monitoring, controlling and closure of assigned projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To provide leadership to continuously improve the company's integrated management system
- To lead the audit and management review processes
- Ensure compliance with any statutory requirements
- Prepare Project Quality Plans for specialized contracts
- Conduct supplier site audits as required
- Develops technical product specifications and Product Quality Plans
- Apply quality, safety and environmental principles in all work activities in accordance with the company's Integrated Management System.
- Act as Management Representative during external audits.
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for the faultless execution of projects.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Manage projects, in liaison with design, sales and customers to ensure that the client requirements are delivered in full.
- Monitor any variation to contracts and advise pertinent stakeholders on ramifications of price and delivery.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience within a manufacturing environment possess strong project management and audit skills and are familiar with health, safety & environmental legislation. With prior experience developing, implementing and maintaining management systems you are process orientated, with a continuous improvement focus and strong analytical skills. Additionally, you have a thorough understanding of ISO 9001, AS4801, OHSAS 18001, and ISO 14001 systems requirements.
What's on offer?
An opportunity to utilise your established quality assurance and project skills, gained from the industrial, manufacturing or engineering sectors. Working 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, with onsite parking, this organisation provides a friendly cohesive work environment and seek an experienced Quality Coordinator to join their high performing team.
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW or call Melanie Hammond at people2people on 07 3118 0125.