people2people is working closely with NSW Government who are seeking an experienced Project Officer in NEWCASTLE for a 12 months contract with possible chance of extension!
You will be required to:
- Manage all assigned tasks to completion and support the project lead/s.
- Provide project support, schedules, writing reports to the Project Manager.
- Engage with and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a constantly competing priorities and manage delivery in required time-frames
- Facilitate development, approval and implementation of project specific OHS & Environmental requirements
- Assist PM's to monitor cash flows to identify variations and implement corrective action
You must have:
- Experience of working in NSW Government as a Project Officer
- Experience and strong understanding of project management disciplines and methodology.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and /or demonstrated relevant, equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in business improvement projects (non-IT) in large and complex environments
- Strong understanding of project management disciplines and methodologies
If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply for it immediately.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Francesca Arcuri on +61282709790