about the client
A leading Civil Construction company, this organisation is currently experiencing rapid growth.The lengthy tenures of staff are a testament to management and the positive culture. With an emphasis on its family values and culture that have been established over the last forty years, our client now has an opportunity for a Project Manager to join the team.
about the role
This role will see you overseeing a range of projects, from small to large. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
- Develop, implement and improve project disciplines, systems, procedures and controls
- Consult, negotiate and liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Assist in management of development and delivery of policy initiatives, risk and contingency management, project impact and quality measures, issue identification and resolution
- Develop project plans, coordinate suppliers, reporting, management of budget and project schedule, quality assurance
- Research, analyse and review policy issues and provide advice
- Assist in change management by leading team through multiple complex projects and maintain an engaging team culture
A dynamic and motivated individual, you will be eager to learn and further your career. You will ideally possess relevant qualifications or industry experience. You will have effective time management skills, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and the ability to see tasks through to completion.
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW!