people2people is working closely with NSW Government who are seeking an experienced Project Coordinator in Pitt Street for a 3 months contract with possible chance of extension!
You will be required to:
- Coordinate and implement a range of projects and support the project lead/s.
- Provide project support, schedules, writing reports to the Policy Advisor.
- Providing information and advice and liaising, consulting and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with the change management activities working with Communications and Change working group and respective leads.
You must have:
- Strong understanding of project management disciplines and methodology (particularly Prince2 and MSP).
- Experience of working in NSW Government
- Experience and strong understanding of project management disciplines and methodology.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and /or demonstrated relevant, equivalent professional experience.
- Experience in business improvement projects (non-IT) in large and complex environments
For more information please call Priya on 02 8270 9761 or email "firstname.lastname@example.org"