people2people is working closely with NSW Government who are seeking an experienced Project Coordinator for a specialist training and adult education agency in the outer City region for a 3 month contract with possible chance of extension!
This is a challenging and important role which requires a person with brilliant capabilities to develop a new strategic planning framework for the organisation. You should have demonstrated ability in the following areas:
- Highly developed analytic and conceptual problem solving skills, with the ability to analyse, interpret and communicate emerging trends and develop strategic responses
- Experience in developing strategic plans and initiatives and the monitoring of strategic and operational plans
- Experience with business analysis or analytic role in a variety of complex situations
- Understanding of the health and or adult education system
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate at all levels and with diverse audience
- Ideally someone with an inclusive and collaborative approach with key stakeholders
- Thrive on high-level organisational skills by managing workloads and achieving deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously to investigate and analyse complex topics and present insights and concisely and clearly
- A demonstrated strong customer focus
- Tertiary qualifications and proficient in MS suite of products
This role will need you to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact. Apply now if this is a good fit and you can start soon.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Francesca Arcuri on +61282709790