about the client
This rapidly expanding infrastructure organisation pride themselves as a global leader in their field, partnering with a large consortium. With multiple projects underway, they now seek an experienced Project Administrator to join their highly motivated team to support the CEO, Commercial Manager and management team with the administration requirements of project activities.
about the role
Reporting directly to the CEO, the main responsibilities of this role will include:
- General office duties including photocopying, filing, petty cash & ordering office supplies
- Dealing with correspondence and mail
- Document management
- Office management duties as required
- Support CEO, Commercial Manager with project administration
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Maintaining diaries
- Arranging travel and accommodation as required
- Maintaining and updating document checklists and project information
- Administrating orders and processing invoices
- Reception duties
A confident administrator, you are well presented, pride yourself on your written and verbal communication skills and have a proven track record within administration. You have highly developed documenting skills and previous exposure to a project environment. You have the ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment and have the aptitude to adapt to emerging situations.
If this sounds like you - great attitude, excellent organisational skills and looking for a new opportunity where you can add value to a growing organisation APPLY NOW!!