This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As they currently move into a period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Program Manager has become available to join their busy marketing team on this long term assignment.
As a Program Manager you will manage and assist in all retail programs across your business division to drive sales and deliver market share expectations. This role will require working independently and across individual contributors up to senior executives.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's Western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work with Retail Strategy Manager to develop the objectives of all retail programs across the business division
- Lead the program to deliver and install retail shop display from concept, visual merchandising, construction and installation.
- Ensure all branded fixtures are representative of the company brand instore and are agreed by the business
- Work closely with marketing team and headquarters to understand brand identity and guidelines to ensure our programs align to brand expectations
- Lead and maintain all shop display in store
- Own relationships with field team by being the key point of contact for all field related issues and owning all field communication for retail programs
- Assist Retail Strategy Manager in completing analysis and reports
- Understand key shopper and consumer research and ensure this is the basis for all retail programs
- Evaluate retail programs to understand ROI and retail effectiveness
- Own budget management to ensure retail projects are delivered on budget and on time while navigating all financial and approval processes
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Experience in a similar retail program manager or project manager position ideally in electronics or FMCG
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/Accounting/Business Degree
- Intermediate to advanced MS Officer skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to operate at a strategic and tactical level
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to build and motivate teams
- Keen eye for detail
If you are looking for an exciting nest step in your career, do not delay your application!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Michael Yoon on +61282709741