This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As they currently move into a period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Trade Marketing Executive has become available to join their busy marketing team on this long term temporary assignment.
As a Trade Marketing Executive, you will manage and assist in all retail programs across the organisation as well as affiliated and third party businesses. This role will require working independently and across individual contributors up to senior executives.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's Western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing the objectives of all retail programs across the CE business
- Leading the program to deliver and install retail shop displays from concept, VM, construction and installation
- Lead and maintain all shop display in store
- Assist Retail Strategy Manager in completing analysis & reports, includes retail health checks, fixture mapping, retail mapping, weekly progress report
- Own the relationship with the field team by being the key point of contact for all field related issues and owning all field communication for retail programs
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Experience in a similar trade marketing exeuctive, project manager or program manager position ideally in electronics or FMCG
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/Accounting/Business Degree
- Intermediate to advanced MS Officer skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to operate at a strategic and tactical level
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to build and motivate teams
- Keen eye for detail
If you are looking for an exciting nest step in your career, do not delay your application!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Nina Padilla on +612 8270 9763