This eastern suburbs organisation is looking for an experienced production operator or film coating operator to help with the large increase in work that has come there way since there move to a new site. This pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation is looking for someone who can slot straight into there tight knit team to help with the large amount of work that is currently on, this role is a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate.
In this position you will be monitoring the manufacturing packaging processes and meet the set targets. You will follow all SOP's and maintain a high GMP standard, other duties include:
- Check all completed batch documentation for correct entries and rectify any problems prior to submission to QA
- To complete batch paperwork for processes completed, recording data, machine settings , in process test results and complete reconciliations and yield results.
- Clean equipment and rooms, following SOP's and record cleaning processes on the documentation
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical or Food industry experience is an advantage
- Immediately available
- Available to do afternoon shifts which are 2pm to 10pm
If this sounds like you then please Apply Now!!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Greg Brown on +61282709799
( SK92359A )