This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
During this busy period, an opportunity for an experienced Product Manager has become available to join their busy Marketing team on this long term assignment. You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the Head of Commercial with ongoing development and management of Samsung's local customer facing services
- Work with the research, retail, sales, finance and marketing teams to ensure successful implementation and evolution of product phases
- Ensure regular progress meetings with internal and external teams and deliver internal reporting requirements
- Work with external vendors to deliver and manage any of the outsourced services elements
- Scope and develop future phases of services and define the future product roadmap
- Assess the ongoing competitiveness of the product set and recommend the nature and scope of any changes needed
- Set clearly defined targets for the products and work with the category and sales teams to deliver promotions, campaigns and activities that help to drive towards the business objectives
- Define and articulate a clear product proposition and present to internal stakeholders for buy-in
- Coordinate launch across all required business functions
- Proactively participate in the continuous improvement of systems and processes within in division
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience in a similar product management or product marketing role preferably in electronics, FMCG or service
- Tertiary qualifications in a similar field
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of business
- Proven ability to achieve budgeted, revenue and specific product sales targets
If you're ready to join the leaders of the pack, apply today to secure an interview.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Michael Yoon on +61282709741