Exciting opportunity for a high performing procurement officer to be a part of the delivery of this iconic project. . Based in the city fringe of Melbourne, this role is initially for 4 weeks but has a high possibility of extension.
As the Procurement Officer you will be responsible for:
- Maintain inventory and organise purchase of goods and services required by sites/contracts
- Raise blanket orders for major suppliers/sub-contractors for a quarterly period.
- Maintain stock records for certified stock and transfer of stock to jobs.
- Maintain plant assets register
- Maintain plant movement forms register.
- To assist the Procurement Manager issue packages for the construction, commissioning and operations
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Intermediate Excel skills
What's in it for you?
- Immediate start available
- 4 week assignment with the possibility of extension
- Great opportunity to work in the delivery of this iconic project
Please call Zara on 03 9098 7432 for a confidential discussion and immediate consideration.