people2people are working closely with the NSW Government, who are seeking an experienced Procurement & Contract Analyst in Sydney CBD for an assignment that goes to the end of June 2018, with the potential to extend.
- Manage the end to end procurement process for this NSW Government in consultation with key stakeholders to ensure procurement projects are effectively and efficiently delivered on time and within budget
- Undertake procurement activities that comply with the NSW Government Procure IT Framework including a detailed understanding of Procure IT contracts, order forms and modules
- Manage the tender process including consulting and advising with successful tenderers, participating in contract negotiation and preparing contacts to ensure value for money and to enable the successful award and execution of contracts
- Co-ordinate the flow of appropriate information and advice between the team and key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure procurement practices are conducted in accordance with governance policies, risk mitigation strategies and legislative and organisational requirements.
- Manage the contract and invoice management process
- Sound knowledge and experience in the use of the NSW Government Procure IT Framework
- Detailed understanding of Procure IT contracts, order forms and modules
- Experience in the use of the NSW Government eTenders portal
- Solid understanding of procurement and contract management practices, policies and governing legislation
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 02 8270 9799 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion