This organisation is a leading provider of innovative Energy Procurement, Contract Management & Environmental Reporting, and Projects and Advisory Services. They aim to reduce and optimise electricity and gas usage, saving businesses money on their energy bills and helping them to become more economically and environmentally sustainable.
If you have a background in Pricing and would like to move or return to the energy sector, then this is the role for you.
A key difference with this role is that company doesn't expect the right candidate to be an energy market guru, we have heaps of those already! With so many experts inhouse, you will have the opportunity to develop your energy market knowledge with on the job and external training.
Based in Parramatta and within minutes of the train and bus interchange, the Pricing Support Analyst will actively get involved in:
- The end-to-end pricing process including the collation of complete and accurate consumption data, generating contracts, invoices and authority documents
- Reviewing, updating and issuing controlled versions of pricing evaluation models
- Mapping complex processes and write IT development specifications
- Effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders in person, by phone and via email correspondence
Our list of must haves and nice to haves include:
- Minimum 1-3 years analytical experience in a client centric and timeline driven environment (must have)
- Demonstrated Microsoft Excel proficiency at Intermediate level (must have)
- A focused self-starter (must have)
- Experience in the Electricity, Utilities, or e-commerce sector (nice to have)
- Electricity pricing, contracting and transfer process experience (nice to have)
This is an exciting time for the Energy industry and we're looking for talented people to deliver exceptional service to our internal and external clients. We're partnering with people2people for this great opportunity so if you're ready for your next challenge and enjoy taking control, apply or call Francesca Arcuri on 02 8270 9790 for additional information.