This organisation is a leading provider of innovative Energy Procurement, Contract Management & Environmental Reporting, and Projects and Advisory Services. Their aim is to reduce and optimise electricity and gas usage, saving businesses money on their energy bills and helping them to become more economically and environmentally sustainable.
We have an opportunity for a high performing Pricing Analyst to support the evolution of the organisation's procurement platform. Based in our Parramatta Head Office, we define success in this role as:
- Participation in the end-to-end pricing process including the collation of complete and accurate consumption data, generating contracts, invoices and authority documents;
- Reviewing, updating and issuing controlled versions of pricing evaluation models
- Mapping complex processes and write IT development specifications
- Effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders in person, by phone and via email correspondence
To get our attention, we'd like:
- Minimum 1 - 3 years analytical experience in a client centric and timeline driven environment
- Experience in the Electricity, Utilities, or e-commerce sector is advantageous
- Electricity pricing, contracting and transfer process experience. This would be highly regarded though not essential
- Demonstrated Microsoft Excel proficiency at Intermediate level
- A focused self-starter
This is an exciting time to join this growing business who is also an equal employment opportunity employer that supports diversity and an inclusive work environment. Hit APPLY FOR THIS JOB or call Francesca Arcuri on 02 8270 9790 for additional information.