If you're an experienced Administrator who enjoys working in a time line driven environment and would like to move or return to the energy sector, then this is the role for you.
A key difference with this role is that our client doesn't expect the right candidate to be an energy market guru, they have heaps of those already! With so many experts in-house, you will have the opportunity to develop your energy market knowledge with on the job and external training.
Based in their Parramatta head office and within minutes of the train and bus interchange, you can expect to get involved in:
- The end-to-end pricing process including the collation of complete and accurate consumption data, generating contracts, invoices and authority documents
- Reviewing, updating and issuing controlled versions of pricing evaluation models
- Mapping complex processes and write IT development specifications
- Effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders in person, by phone and via email correspondence
Their list of must-haves and nice to haves include:
- Minimum 1 - 3 years administrative/analytical experience in a client-centric environment (must have)
- Demonstrated Microsoft Excel proficiency at Intermediate level (must have)
- A focused self-starter (must have)
- Experience in the Electricity, Utilities, or e-commerce sector (nice to have)
- Electricity pricing, contracting and transfer process experience (nice to have)
So why work for our client?
- They're ASX listed
- Join a team of friendly and supportive peers
- Permanent full-time role (base salary + super + bonus)
- Apply your administrative and analytical skills and experience in the most talked about industry - Energy. Energy consumption is high on the agenda of business owners and consumers alike, this is a great opportunity to develop or build on your energy knowledge and experience.
- Work with a collaborative team of energy and pricing professionals.
This is an exciting time for the Energy industry and we're looking for talented people to deliver exceptional service to our internal and external clients. We're partnering with people2people for this great opportunity so if you're ready for your next challenge and enjoy taking control, apply or call Francesca Arcuri on 02 8270 9790 for additional information.