Are you looking to work in a firm that truly rewards their staffs hard work and dedication? This national firm has approximately 300 employees and are located in beautiful offices in the heart of the CBD.
The firm has a long and established reputation of being leaders in the legal industry and are dedicated to providing superior service to their clients.
Within this varied and involved role, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the role out of a new precedents system
- Updating precedents when there are changes in legislation
- In-house precedent training
- Assisting within further projects on an as needs basis
To secure an interview with this great employer you must have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Extensive Legal Secretarial or WP Operator experience within Litigation
- Advanced MS Word
- Confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Have great organisational skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Keen eye for detail
If you are looking for an involved role within a friendly and collaborative team environment, this could be your ideal opportunity! Apply without delay. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Rettie on 8270 9770.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715