people2people are working closely with NSW Government who are seeking a Policy Officer in North Sydney on a 3 month assignment with the potential to extend.
You will be:
- Undertake components of Primary Community Care and Aged Care policies and projects for the Government department
- Provide advice and support to the department, and interpret and apply policies and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of high quality written advice in the form of reports, briefs, policy, discussion papers or circulars to inform or respond to requests.
- Liaise with key staff in staff in the department, and multiple Stakeholders
- Participate in relevant meetings to assist with the development and implementation or policies and programs
- Contribute to the development of Community beneficial programs
You will need:
- Strong government policy writing skills essential
- Substantial experience in the provision of policy advice in a complex and multi-disciplinary environment
- Able to take notes and briefs
- Demonstrated skills and experience in undertaking all stages of the policy cycle
- Experience in researching, analysing evaluating policies
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 02 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion