people2people are working closely with NSW Government who are seeking an experienced Policy Officer in North Sydney on a 6 month assignment.
You will be:
- Leading and managing the development and delivery of complex policy initiatives.
- Manage and undertake policy and program development, review and evaluation of projects .
- Consulting and engaging with a range of stakeholders.
- Prepare high quality written advice in the form of reports, briefs, policy, discussion papers, or circulars to inform, respond to requests, or initiate consideration of new policy initiatives.
You will need:
- Substantial experience in the provision of policy advice in a complex and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Able to take notes and briefs.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in undertaking all stages of the policy cycle .
- Experience in researching, analysing evaluating policies.
For more information please contact the NSW Government specialists at people2people.