Looking for an experienced Policy Officer in Parramatta on a 3 month assignment who must have experience in reviewing, modifying and developing policies within a state government environment . It will be an ongoing contract.
You will be:
- Accountable for reviewing / modifying policies across the department on an ongoing basis to ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Consulting and engaging with a range of stakeholders.
- Supporting on projects.
You must have:
- NSW Government experience.
- Experience in Policy and Projects.
- Ability to research and analyse policy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including stakeholder management and consultation skills.
For more information please apply and the NSW Government team at people2people.
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Priya Menon on +61282709761