This organisation is located in Banksmeadow and is seeking an experienced Pharmaceutical Packers for their busy warehouse. This role will need people to be able to do day shift 6am - 2pm afternoon shift of 2pm to 10pm.
We are looking for hard working and experienced individuals who are looking to take that step further in their career. The company manufactures and packages hard two-piece capsules as well as pack soft gel capsules, tablets and powders and also blister packing, bottling and labelling. Looking for a packaging operator. This role is a temporary to permanent opportunity and have both morning and afternoon shifts and must be flexible with either.
- The skills we are requiring for the packaging workers are below
- Experience working within pharmaceutical or FMCG (food) background
- Attention to detail is a must
- Forklift licence would be advantageous not essential
- must be able to lift upto 25kg
- Strong packaging experience To follow policies, SOP's and verbal instructions given by your supervisor and manager
- Own reliable transport
- Minimum 2 contactable work references
If you feel that you have the above qualities and attitude for the work, please send your updated resume by applying online now. This role is to start ASAP!!!!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or firstname.lastname@example.org