people2people is a highly successful diversified recruitment company operating across six offices - Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Chatswood, Parramatta, Perth and Auckland. Established in 2005 and celebrating thirteen years' of high quality service, the company is 100% Australian owned.
With high staff retention, engagement and promotion across 70+ staff, this is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's fastest growing and most successful recruitment industry leaders. The core and success of people2people is passion, teamwork and honesty.
With a team of experienced Recruitment Consultants who have strong networks and reputations they are sociable, ethical, passionate and experts in their field.
We are looking for a driven professional who is team focused and is looking for a long term career in the recruitment industry. You will be resilient with high energy and drive whilst always maintaining best practice.
About the role
This role will see you reporting to the Queensland General Manager.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:-
- General reception and administrative duties
- Managing inbound calls and making outbound calls to candidates and clients
- Supporting the recruitment team in the recruitment process
- Developing your knowledge of recruitment systems and processes
- Sourcing candidates via advertising, digital channels, social media, and database searches
- Conducting phone screening, interviews and assessments
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Managing job application response
- Formatting documents and updating internal systems
- Assisting with marketing and sales campaigns
- General office support
- Email and social media (Instagram) management
You will be an energetic and motivated individual who can work under pressure in a fast paced environment. You will be able to work in a team and possess exceptional interpersonal skills and business acumen. You will have strong computer literacy, administration and organisational skills and a driven nature to achieve both individual and team goals.
You will be rewarded with
What's in it for you?
- A career in recruitment that delivers personal return for you, based on your effort and results
- A vibrant team environment where high performers thrive
- Opportunity to develop on a daily basis with excellent training, support, mentoring and robust career pathways
- Generous remuneration, bonus scheme and rewarding company benefits
- Applicants on a working holiday visa may be considered, however you must be currently be living in Australia
A career in recruitment is not for the faint hearted. It requires a tenacious person who loves a fast paced environment and someone who can be flexible in their day to day work.
If you are looking for an opportunity to succeed and be rewarded, and one where you can grow with an excellent organisation, this could be the career for you!
If you believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please submit your application NOW via the link or if you have a specific question regarding this position contact Ben Wheeler on 0435 954 865.