about the company
This national Not For Profit organisation dedicated to enriching lives of those affected by disability are currently seeking a People & Culture Business Partner to join their organisation. Based in the inner suburbs of Brisbane close to public transport, this role is responsible for leading the People and Culture capability whilst providing strategic and operational support to the leadership team and greater organisation.
about the role
Reporting to the CFO, with one direct report this varied role will see you responsible for:
- Strategic planning with a strong focus on the operational and HR requirements for projects and Organisational expansion activities.
- Effectively and efficiently coordinating all aspects of recruitment including advertising, recruitment and selection process, approvals and documentation.
- Management and development of employee induction and orientation.
- Providing advice on and facilitating internal professional development and training.
- Policy development and documentation.
- Operational leadership management, business planning and strategic direction.
- Overseeing areas of people management utilising HR best practices.
- Risk management - Identify, assess and prioritise operating and systemic risks and facilitate the application of resources to minimise, monitor and control risks.
- Overseeing WH&S, compensation and benefits administration.
- Providing advice and implement strategies to enhance employee relations and staff retention.
- Contributing to HR reports and statistics and preparing periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Facilitating and coordinating performance management, disciplinary action, grievances and termination.
With a consultative approach you are a "hands on" HR professional with a wealth of experience providing a broad range of people-management issues including engagement and retention, learning and development, remuneration and benefits along with compliance and performance. You pride yourself on your strong written and verbal communication skills along with your effective organisational skills and ability to drive change. A strategic thinker, you have the ability to quickly develop highly effective working relationships along with strong negotiation experience. Degree qualified and previous experience within the NFP sector is desirable however not essential.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Melanie Hammond on +61731180125
( SK92368A )