This vibrant Government body is seeking experienced payroll Officers with experience in Workers Compensation who are immediately available and looking for an opportunity to truly make an impact on the organisation.
Duties may include, but not limited to:
- End-to-end administration of workers compensation entitlements and claims
- Review and reconcile workers compensation leave
- Prepare and take-part in claim reviews and case meetings
- Process workers compensation entitlements, injury management information, and relevant correspondence
- Work to ensure compliance across the business with Workplace Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Prepare and lodge workers compensation declarations with all necessary documentation
- Database management in line with department policy and procedures
To be considered for this role you will be able to clearly demonstrate experience in managing workers compensation matters for a medium to large business. You will have a strong working knowledge of relevant legislation and have managed internal policies and administration. The role will require a strong attention to detail and highly developed interpersonal skills.
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.