About our client
Our client is a leading, national manufacturing company based in the Southern Suburbs of Brisbane. A market leader in their field, this successful and growing company are actively seeking an experienced Payroll/HR officer to join their team permanently.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the responsibilities for this role will include.
- End to end processing of payroll on a weekly and monthly basis
- Process superannuation, payroll tax, long service leave payments
- EOM reporting and Reconciliations
- Recruitment and relocation
- Preparing employee contracts and processing terminations
- Training and development
- HR Compliance and WHS Administration
- Providing exceptional customer service on all Payroll/HR related queries
To be successful in this role you will be self-motivated with a positive attitude, and willing to help out in all aspects of the business. You will have experience working within a similar environment and have a strong understanding of Payroll and HR.
What's on offer?
- Permanent opportunity
- Part time hours, 20 hours/week, across 5 days.
- $80k pro rata
- South Side Location
- Parking onsite
- Great team environment
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW or call Siobhan Reynolds at people2people on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion today.