A growing education provider with a national presence are looking for a Payroll/Accounts Payable Officer to join their team on a permanent basis. This company have a supportive and friendly corporate culture whilst maintaining their professionalism.
About the role:
- End to end payroll processing
- Interpretation of Award and EBA agreements
- Process Superannuation, Payroll Tax and Long Service Leave payments
- Prepare and distribute payroll reports to key managers
- Payroll reconciliations
- Answering all enquiries in regards to Payroll
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Coding and batching of invoices, completing payment runs
- Reconciliations (bank accounts, supplier statements, credit cards)
- Responding to internal and external inquiries
Ideally you will have experience in a similar position. It is essential that you have exceptional customer service skills and a strong eye for detail. Strong knowledge in payroll legislation is a must. You will be a team player with a positive attitude.
What on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent Opportunity
- Onsite parking
- Growing organisation
- Role with Variety
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or if you have a specific question related to this role contact Siobhan Reynolds on 07 3118 0125.