Our client is a well-respected organisation based in Brisbane CBD and are a market leader in their field. Due to growth, they have an opportunity for a Payroll/Accounts officer to join the team. This company have a supportive and friendly corporate culture whilst maintaining their professionalism.
About the Role
The duties and responsibilities of the role;
- End to end payroll processing for up to 200 employees on a monthly basis
- Interpretation of Award and EBA agreements
- Process Superannuation, Payroll Tax and Long Service Leave payments
- Providing exceptional customer service to all Payroll queries
- Prepare and distribute payroll reports to key managers
- Payroll reconciliations
- Accounts Payable and Receivable experience
- Working as part of a team and promoting company values
You will ideally have at least three years' experience in end to end payroll processing in a high volume environment. It is essential that you have exceptional customer service skills and a strong eye for detail. Strong knowledge in payroll legislation is a must. You will be a team player with a positive attitude. Meridian experience will be highly regarded but non-essential.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Team environment
- Role with variety
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or contact Siobhan on 07 3118 0125 for further information.