A great opportunity has become available to work for an Organisation who makes a substantial difference to the lives of our ageing community. Due to continual growth they require an additional experienced payroll rostering coordinator to join their established rostering team.
As a payroll rostering coordinator you will be responsible for
- Allocating rostered shifts as well as filling unplanned shifts in a timely fashion,
- Staff resource forecasting and planning.
- Liaising with a number of stakeholders across multiple sides and providing them with reliable and accurate information.
- Payroll compliance
- Flexibility regarding shift work will be required, with a rotating roster between 6am and 10pm.
The successful candidate will have
- Prior experience working in the aged care / health industry will be highly regarded
- Previous experience in payroll and / or rostering is essential
- Demonstrated experience interpretation awards and EBA's
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
What's in it for you?
- Immediate start
- 6 month contract
- Supportive working environment
- Salary packaging benefits
- Opportunities for growth and development
Please call Zara Morton for a confidential discussion on 03 9098 7432. Interviews will be held this week.