Our client is a well-respected organisation based in Brisbane CBD and are a market leader in their field. This company have a supportive and friendly corporate culture whilst maintaining their professionalism. They have an opportunity for a Part Time Payroll officer to join their team. This standalone Payroll role will be three days per week, working school hours.
About the Role
The duties and responsibilities for this role will include:
- End to end payroll processing for up to 200 employees on a monthly basis
- Interpretation of Award and EBA agreements
- Process Superannuation, Payroll Tax and Long Service Leave payments
- Providing exceptional customer service to all Payroll queries
- Prepare and distribute payroll reports to key managers
- Payroll reconciliations
- Working as part of a team and promoting company values
You will ideally have at least three years' experience in end to end payroll processing in a high volume environment. It is essential that you have exceptional customer service skills and a strong eye for detail. Strong knowledge in payroll legislation is a must. You will be a team player with a positive attitude. Meridian experience will be highly regarded.
What's on offer?
- Part-time role - 3 days per week, School hours
- Team environment
- Competitive Salary
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or contact Siobhan on 07 3118 0125 for further information.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Siobhan Reynolds on +61731180125
( SK917599A )