Offering a diverse range of products and services across Australia, our client values innovation, superior customer service and team work. Our client has an immediate requirement for a Payroll Officer to join their team on a 6 month, working 4 days per week (Monday to Thursday).
Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
- End to end processing of Payroll
- Setting up new starters
- Award and EBA interpretation
- Payroll Reconciliations
- Providing exceptional customer service to all Payroll related queries
- Working as part of a team and promoting company values
- Undertake any other duties, as directed by the Payroll Manager
To be successful for this role, you will have previous experience in end to end payroll processing and have recent Meridian experience. A high attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills are essential. We are looking for a team player who brings a positive and professional attitude to work.
If this role appeals to you and you are available with very short notice, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or contact Hayley or Siobhan on 07 3118 0125.