Are you an experience payroll professional looking for your next opportunity? Do you want exposure to a large portfolio of great clients in the Sydney area? If so read on!
people2people are always interested to know who is available and looking for new opportunities in the market. We have had several clients flag upcoming requirements for payroll officers, supervisors, and managers, meaning we need to meet with you today! Our portfolio of clients includes large multinationals, SMEs, NFPs, government organisations, local Australian firms and more! We cover all locations, whether that be Sydney South, CBD, the North Shore or Western Suburbs.
Tasks you may be responsible for include:
- Process weekly/fortnightly/monthly payroll, end to end
- Update and maintain payroll records for employees
- Liaise with staff and management on payroll related queries
- Maintain annual leave, sick leave and overtime reports.
- Interpret awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime and shift allowances etc.
- Payroll reporting
- Calculate and process termination payments
- Calculate annual leave and LSL provisions/accruals
Skills and personality will ensure you're a success with our clients. You will have a down to earth attitude, strong attention to detail and clear and concise communication skills. In addition to this you will be capable of working either autonomously or in a team and will be motivated by a fast paced and energetic environment. Previous experience in payroll systems such as Micropay, Chris21, SAP, ADP, Neller Preceda, etc. will prove highly beneficial.
In return, you will gain exposure to a variety of cultures, roles and individuals - you will be opening the door to opportunity!
Are you immediately available and looking to start work today? If so, APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion, please contact Kimberly Kaminski on (02) 8270 9737.