Due to an increase in project work this leading international brand has an opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officers who wants to learn Chris 21 to commence ASAP on a temporary to permanent basis.
Working alongside the Payroll Manager you will be trained on Chris21 and will be responsible for assisting in the administration of the payroll function for the company. You will work closely with both finance and human resources ensuring the timely and accurate processing of a fortnightly payroll of approximately 500 staff. Tasks will include:
- Entering new starters, award rates, tax and super details etc…
- Timely and accurate processing of weekly payroll
- Calculate annual leave, sick leave provisions etc.
- Attend to any payroll queries
- Assist with payroll reporting
- Assist Payroll Manager with monthly payroll reconciliation
To be considered you must previously high volume payroll processing experience with or without experience with Chris 21. You will impress with excellent communication skills, good problem solving and reconciliations skills, and have an ability to manage the expectations of multiple levels of staff. In return you will be trained on Chris21, will enjoy working in a busy team and highly rewarding environment.
Interested? Available? Contact Bianca Luck on (02) 8270 9725 for a confidential discussion or simply apply online to submit your application.