Working for a fantastic, fast-paced and innovative company, you will play a key role supporting a large Payroll Team with the end to end Payroll processing.
- Great location, close to public transport
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and innovative company
Key Duties include:
- Processing payroll
- New starters and terminations
- Updating and maintaining payroll records
- Dealing with a high-volume of Payroll-related queries
- At least 2 years Payroll experience
- Experience using Aurion or Preceda desirable
- Aware interpretation experience
- Experience with liaising with managers and staff at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
Please use the APPLY NOW function on the page to express your interest or for a confidential discussion contact Sally Cawthorn on (02) 8270 9785.