A market leader in their field, this company strives to be the supplier and employer of choice. A multinational mining company with a well-established portfolio, they are based in the heart of Brisbane CBD. An opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager this role will include but not limited to:
- End-to-end processing of payroll
- Process Superannuation, Payroll Tax and Long Service Leave Payments
- Maintain employee records on payroll related matters and setting up new starters
- Award and EA interpretation
- Payroll Reconciliations
- Prepare and distribute payroll reports to key managers
- Providing exceptional customer service to all Payroll/HR related queries
- Administrative ad hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 4 years payroll experience within a similar role. Micropay/Meridan experience will be highly advantageous. You will enjoy dealing with a broad range of people and providing a high level of customer service as the first point of contact for all payroll queries. A high level of speed and accuracy, and excellent attention to detail is a must to succeed in this role. You will be flexible and happy to assist with all aspects of business.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position
- Team based culture
- CBD location
- $60-65k + Super
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW, or contact Siobhan Reynolds or Alex Watanabe with any specific questions about this role on 07 3118 0125.