Working for a not for profit organisation and reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will play a key role in delivering the end-to-end payroll process for a fortnightly pay run. This role is a 2- 3 month contract which could be extended.
- Friendly, team environment
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive remuneration package
- Start ASAP
Key Duties include:
- Processing of fortnightly payroll
- Updating and maintaining payroll records
- Liaising with staff and management on finance related queries
- New starters and terminations
- 1 -3 years experience in Payroll/preferably using ADP
- Experience with V look ups and Pivot tables
- Experience in customer services is desirable
Please use the APPLY NOW function on the page to express your interest or for a confidential discussion contact Sally Cawthorn on (02) 8270 9785.