From humble beginnings, hundreds of years ago to global market leader today, this instantly recognisable brand is seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join their team. Providing innovative products and services across various industries, our client's core values include, integrity, innovation and exceptional customer service.
About the Role
The duties and responsibilities of the role;
- End to end payroll processing for up to 500 employees on a fortnightly basis
- interpretation of Award and EBA agreements
- Maintaining HR data base and employee information
- Providing exceptional customer service to all Payroll/HR related queries
- Providing accurate and timely information to support Managers in HR and payroll related decisions
- Working as part of a team and promoting company values
You will ideally have at least three years' experience in end to end payroll processing in a high volume environment. It is essential that you have exceptional customer service skills and a strong eye for detail. Ideally you will have some generalist HR experience to compliment your payroll skills. Strong knowledge in payroll legislation is a must. You will be a team player with a positive attitude. Meridian experience will be highly regarded but non-essential.
What's on offer
- Permanent opportunity
- Competitive rate
- Team environment
- Role with variety
- On-site parking
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or contact Siobhan on 07 3118 0125 for further information.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Siobhan Reynolds on +61731180125
( SK917599A )