people2people are always interested to know who is available and looking for new opportunities in the market. We have had several clients flag upcoming requirements for Payroll professionals of all levels, across a variety of systems (ie Chris21, Ascendar, Micropay, Preceda, etc). Given the speed of the market, we need to meet you now in order to put you in a job tomorrow!
Typical daily tasks will include:
- End to end processing of a weekly and fortnightly company payroll
- Updating and maintaining payroll records for employees
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries
- Maintaining annual leave, sick leave and overtime reports.
- Interpreting awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime and shift allowances etc.
- Payroll reporting
- Calculation and processing of termination payments.
- Calculating annual leave and LSL provisions/accruals.
Skills and personality will ensure you're a success with our clients. You will have a down to earth attitude, strong attention to detail and clear and concise communication skills. With extensive experience in the corporate world you'll be used to working to non-negotiable deadlines. In addition to this you will be capable of working either autonomously or in a team and will be motivated by a fast paced and energetic environment.
In return, you will gain exposure to a variety of cultures, roles and individuals - you will be opening the door to opportunity!
Are you immediately available and looking to start work today? If so, APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion, please contact Kimberly Kaminski on (02) 8270 9737.