This is an exceptional opportunity to join a key division of a multinational group that is a cornerstone of the industry. With a secure and global customer base and first class finance team they could propel your career to new heights.
Working in a small team and reporting to the Payroll Manager you will assist with the ensuring the seamless running of the company payroll. Duties will include:
- End-to-End processing of a fortnightly payroll
- Updating & Maintaining Payroll Records
- Maintain annual leave, sick leave, long service leave
- Interpret awards and agreements
- Calculate overtime payments, redundancies and terminations
- Assist with payroll reporting
To be considered you will have extensive experience processing high volume payrolls and have worked to non-negotiable deadlines. You will enjoy a team and have ideally worked with Chris 21 and/or Kronos previously. Fast paced and energetic, this role will keep you interested, motivated and on your toes.
To express your interest please use the APPLY NOW function on the page or call Kimberly Kaminski on (02) 87270 9737.